The last time Hackerfall tried to access this page, it returned a not found error. A cached version of the page is below, or clickhere
to continue anyway
Firm is a C-library that provides a graph-based intermediate representation, optimizations, and assembly code generation suitable for use in compilers.
- Completely graph-based, source- and target-independent intermediate representation in SSA form
- Accompanying GCC-compatible C frontend with full C99 support
- Extensive set of optimizations
- High-quality register allocation
- Mature code generation support for x86 (32-bit) and SPARC
For a more complete list of features, see our Features
If you're interested in trying out
, visit the Download
page to get you started.
You can also try out
Firm in your browser
Continue reading on pp.ipd.kit.edu