The last time Hackerfall tried to access this page, it returned a not found error. A cached version of the page is below, or clickhere
to continue anyway
The 5 Newest Trends in HR [Webinar] | Ideal ideal-logo
The 5 Newest Trends in HR [Webinar]
HR is a constantly evolving field and it can be challenging to keep on top of the latest HR trends.
That’s why weteamed up with HR Expert Cathy Missildine, SPHR, the President of SHRM-Atlanta, to present a webinar on The 5 Newest Trends In HR – And Why You Should Care.
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn more about:
1. Blind Hiring & Biases
- How to useblind profiles, blind tests, and blind interviews
- How blind hiring decreases biases in hiringand increases diversity hiring
2. Predictive Recruitment Analytics
- How using predictive analytics to automate screening and shortlisting candidates can save you 23 hours per hire
3. Talent Marketplaces
- How talent marketplaces differ from traditional talent networks
- Howtalent marketplaces area more efficient source of candidates
4. Recruitment Marketing
- How to use recruitment marketing to attract, engage, and nurture candidates to convert them intoapplicants by showcasing your employer brand
5. Retention Analytics
- How to analyze your HR data predictively to identify pre-risk candidates
Check outthe full presentation of the slides below.
About the presenter
Cathy Missildine, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Cathy has over 17 years of Human Resources experience, with jobs in Management, Director and VP levels. Cathy co-founded Intellectual Capital Consulting in 1998 to address the need for HR to speak the language of the business. Measuring the impact of HR is her true passion.
Continue reading on www.idealcandidate.com