No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. Winners Need Not Be Present to Win.
1. Eligibility The 5 Habits Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Intel Corporation (Sponsor, we, us) and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, other vendors or independent contractors providing services to Sponsor in connection with the Intel 5 Habits Sweepstakes and/or the administration of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (defined as spouse, parent, sibling, child and respective spouses regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of such employees are NOT ELIGIBLE to enter.
2. How to Enter To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must have a non-private Twitter account. If you do not have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free. If your Twitter Account is set to protected mode, your updates/responses may not be received by Sponsor. Messages not received will not be entered.
During the period beginning at 8:00 A.M. Pacific Time (PT) on March 16, 2015 and ending at 5:00 P.M. PT on May 16, 2015 (Entry Period), (1) visit intel.com/5Habits (Website); (2) when prompted, log in to your Twitter Account, and (3) either (a) tweet all characters of one of the Twitter shares or (b) share one of the Vine videos found on the Website under each of the 5 Habits tabs. Tweets must also include #Promo. Entries are limited to one tweet of each share for a total of 21 shares per day. You may not tweet the same share more than one time per day. All entries must be received during the Entry Period. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service may apply. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion. The time stamp on the Tweet will determine whether the Entry is received during the Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Twitter functions that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or the ability of Entrant to timely enter.
3. Winner Selection The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsors at the end of the Entry Period, on or about May 20, 2015. Five (5) potential winners will be selected and notified via Twitter. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification or forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Any email communication with the winner will be emailed from email@example.com. To ensure email delivery in regards to this sweepstakes, add this address to your email address book. Sponsors decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
4. Prizes/Retail Value and Odds of Winning Five (5) prize bundles of a $100 gift certificate to Cotopaxi.com, a 1 year subscription to You Need A Budget app (approximate retail value $60), and a $100 gift certificate to hotels.com Each of the five (5) winners will also receive a 1 year subscription to McAfee LiveSafe Service (approximate retail value $80).
Total approximate retail value: $1,700.
Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All prizes are awarded as is with no warranties, representations or guarantees, including but not limited to, quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Winners must look to the manufacturer for any warranties or guarantees. No transfer or substitution of prizes, except by Sponsor in the event an advertised prize is not available. In such cases, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsors further reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Disputes/Choice Of Law Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Santa Clara, CA, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees, (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Delaware law, without reference to Californias choice of law rule, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
7. Sponsor and Administrator The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Intel Corporation, located at 2200 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Big Monocle, located at 2421 Broadway St, Redwood City CA, 94063. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by Twitter.
8. Winners List The winners list may be obtained after May 27, 2015 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.